10 Fun facts about me !🥴✌🏻

 1. I'm a nature lover🌱⛅️ Nature just makes me calm😌 surrounding myself with nature is like free therapy for me🥰❤️❤️ and yeah my favourite colour is sage green! 🤪🤟🏻



2. I don't have a specific favourite food because I love all kinds of delicious food 😋🤣 but no one can beat my mom's cooking.👩🏻‍🍳😘


3. Let me tell you my secret👀 I don't have a symmetry pinky finger😳 I found this when I'm in form 2😂 It's really funny and weird but this is one of my uniqueness😎✌️🏻

4. I'm multilingual, other than Malay and English, I also speak Dusun and Mandarin.


5. I'm a cheerful and friendly person. I love to make a lot of new friends. A wise man once said, "Friends make live much more fun!" 🤩🤩


6. I'm currently reading a book called "The Other Side of Impossible" by Susannah Meadows👩🏻‍💼. Recently, reading books has become my new hobby! Reading books helped me to be a better version of myself.☺️🔖



7. I love Studio Ghibli films, their movie is marvellous and imaginative😭❤️Feel free to watch them when you have leisure time, you will not regret it🥺🥺 and here are my recommendations : 







8. I'm an athlete but I don't know how to play netball, basketball, and badminton😂😂 I just know to RUN🤣🙏🏻 I'm a long-distance runner 🏃🏻‍♀but last week my friends and my senior taught me how to play netball. I hope I can be a good netball player in the future😆🤟🏻


9. I love God, my family and my best friends🥰❤️ My best friends are a part of my family, they treat me like their own sisters, no matter how much we have been through, we'll always be together and support each other 🤍 (📍: don't you dare to bully them, if not you know ur own risk!😤😤)







10. My favourite subject is biology and chemistry👩🏻‍🔬I love learning science because it's interesting but sometimes the subject doesn't like me 😂 you know what I mean right?😭😞






Comments

  1. What a really good blog, keep it up bestie!!(≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts