Happy Merdeka Day! 🇲🇾

 


Q1: What makes Malaysia so unique?

In my humble opinion, I do believe that Malaysia is unique because Malaysia is a multiracial country. Moreover, Malaysia is on the equatorial line. Due to this fact, Malaysia has various types of flora and fauna. We also cannot deny that Mount Kinabalu in Sabah state is one of this country's uniqueness! Last but not least, Malaysia still has Sultan or Raja Melayu.





Q2: What do you pledge to your country?

From my perspective, I will make my country proud with my achievements and be active in neighbourhood activities. For instance, cleaning the beach and planting trees for the environment. In addition, I will respect other religions, cultures and traditions. I will also respect my country's identity, such as Jalur Gemilang. Lastly, I will not change my citizenship.




Comments

Popular Posts