Dear Diary`🥚

 Dear Diary, 



A terrible tragedy almost happened today. My husband, Khai and I have to go out of the district for our work at Tawau. Before we left, I asked for help from my next neighbour, Angelica to take care of our children, Lucas and Lonnie. 


    At 9:00 o'clock, I got a call from Angelica. She told us that a robber have broke into her house tonight, and tried to take their money and jewellery. Since Angelica and her family used credit cards most of the time, they did not have much cash at home and they tried to explain to the robber but the man was a poor listener. The robber threatened her with my children's life.

   Luckily, Angelica's brother was a soldier. His name is Angelo. When the robber ransacked their drawers and cupboards, Angelo quickly gave a flying kick to the robber and beat him until he faint. Meanwhile, Angelica brought a rope to tie up the robber and called the police. Soon, the police arrived and took the robber away.

   Angelica feel guilty and apologized to me because she put my children in danger. But life is not always a bed of roses, instead of blaming her, I should be thankful to Angelica and her brother for saving my children's life. After the call, my husband and I quickly booked a flight from Tawau to Kota Kinabalu to meet Lucas and Lonnie. I thanked God that my beloved children were still alive.

Comments

Popular Posts